Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Awesome!

So, obviously I'm a little behind on my blog posts...

But what better motivation to get my ass in gear than to see this today!

My little vintage hair dryer was highlighted in a blog post on design sponge!!


Design Sponge is a daily read for me, so it just makes it all the more exciting!



Admittedly, I was a little naive to start both a blog and an online shop at the same time!   It's been a very cool beginning, but I need to find balance between the two.
I enjoy both, so really don't want to have to choose!


The shop seems to be well received, I've gotten a good start and I've been adding new items daily.



As always, thanks for hanging in!

Now go check out that post so we can squeal like giddy teenagers together!




sparkle & shine,

Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment